The Bible teaches...
- Salvation by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:8); One can only be saved when the Holy Ghost draws [convicts] them (John 6:44, 2 Corinthians 7:10); you must repent [completely turn away] from sin (Acts 3:19, 1 John 3:9) and continue in the faith (Colossians 1:21-23).
- Sanctification as a second, definite and progressive work of grace (Eph. 5:17, 18; I Thess. 4:3; Heb. 10:10; II Cor. 7:1; Heb. 6:1).
- The Baptism of the Holy Ghost with initial evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance (Acts 2:4; 10:44-46; 19:6).
- Gifts of the Holy Ghost and signs following the believer (Hebrews 2:4; 1 Corinthians 12; Mark 16:17-18).
- ALL Scripture is inspired by God and good for teaching and doctrine; the Holy Bible is our map to Heaven and our guide of how to live (2 Timothy 3:16); We believe that Genesis through Revelation in The Holy Bible is complete and accurate, we believe the Authorized King James Version (KJV) is the most accurate translation for English-speaking people today.
- Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of God (John 3:16; 2 John 1:3) and He is the only way to Heaven (John 14:6).
- Holiness is a lifestyle that is required by God of all people. We must be holy in all manner of conversation, lifestyle, and dress (Hebrews 12:14; 1 Peter 1:16; Romans 12:1).
- No sin can enter into Heaven (Revelation 21:27).
- Hell is a real place of burning, fiery torment for those who have not kept the commandments of God (Luke 16:23-24; Revelation 20:15;
- Divine Healing of the body, by faith in God and because of Jesus' sacrifice (1 Peter 2:24; James 5:14-16).
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."
-2 Corinthians 5:17